EVERYTHING WITHIN REACH
Located just north of Braselton, minutes from historic downtown Hoschton, and convenient to downtown Atlanta, Twin Lakes is a close drive to all the region has to offer.
- The pastoral town of Hoschton hosts festivals and community events throughout the year.
- Nearby Chateau Elan Winery and Golf Resort boasts multiple championship courses and exciting dining options.
- A scenic drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains offers endless options for weekend getaways.
- Mall of Georgia is one of the state’s largest venues for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is recognized as one of the world’s best road courses.
- The 100-bed Northeast Georgia Medical Center brings multiple care services close to home.
- The state’s largest lake, Lake Lanier is less than a 30-minute drive away.
- A one-hour drive brings you to one of the world’s busiest airports, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- The college-town of Athens is known for its music scene, sporting events and fun, historic downtown.
Twin Lakes is conveniently situated an hour northeast of Atlanta with easy access to I-85. This master-planned community is located off of GA Hwy. 53, just 2.5 miles east of I-85.